Slider 1 Slider 2 Slider 3 Slider 4 Slider 1 Slider 2 Slider 3 Slider 4 Slider 1 Slider 2 Slider 3 Slider 4

Tutorial : How to make your widget scrollable

Hello wonderful world ~

Today I would like to share how to make all your widget scrollable. Please follow the step below.

1. Log In > Dashboard > Your Blog > Template > Edit HTML 

2. Press CTRL + F and search this code

<div id='Your widget name'>

Note : Your widget name is the one from "Layout" tab


3. When you found the code, now look for this code which below the code in step 2

<div class='widget-content'>

4. Replace the code in step 3 with this code

<div class='widget-content' style='overflow:auto; height:200px'> 

*  height of the box (changeable)

5. Preview first, if it work then save changes

Good luck and tell me if it works~


Life is a tragedy for those who feel, but a comedy to those who think. Don't you think so?

Thanks For Reading My Post Entry People !


Attention!
No provoking other commenters, insulting, using offensive words, spamming, copycat my post/tutorial/freebies, lying about something, judging me by the way I talk, slander and be dramatic here.


0 comments:

No harsh words and I always reply your comment !





  • NO ADVERTISEMENT

Template by Clairvo Yance Copyright © 2012 My wonderful world and Blogger Themes .